Guide to submitting a case online
A guide to hearings
- Data Protection and FOI Policy May 2018
- PACWAC Privacy Notice May 2018 (PDF 126 KB)
- Procedures for Planning and Water Appeals (PDF 178 KB)
- Procedures for Enforcement Notice, Listed Building Enforcement Notice and Submission Appeals (PDF 156 KB)
- Procedures for Public Local Inquiries into Development Schemes
- Procedures for Hearings Concerning the Need for Environmental Impact Assessment (PDF 85 KB)
- Procedures for a Public Local Inquiry into the A5 Western Transport Corridor Environmental Statement Addendum 2019
- Guidance on Costs Awards in Planning and Related Appeals
- What to expect at an Accompanied Site Visit
- Procedures for Independent Examination of Local Developemnt Plans
Copies of these publications are available from:-
Planning Appeals Commission
92 Ann Street
Tel: 028 90244710
Fax: 028 90312536
How to access PDF files
Some sections within this site make use of Portable Document Format (PDF) files to deliver large or carefully formatted pages such as application forms, reports and magazines.
To browse these documents you can install a product called Adobe Acrobat Reader. This FREE software allows you to view navigate and print PDF files. It is widely used across the Internet and is compatible with all major computer platforms.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
If you use a screen reader which synthesises text as audible speech you may experience difficulty reading PDF files. The Access Adobe website provides online tools which may help you convert documents. The site can be found at this link: